Lista de comprobación para la preparación de envíosComo parte del proceso de envío, los autores/as están obligados a comprobar que su envío cumpla todos los elementos que se muestran a continuación. Se devolverán a los autores/as aquellos envíos que no cumplan estas directrices.
- El envío no ha sido publicado previamente ni se ha sometido a consideración por ninguna otra revista (o se ha proporcionado una explicación al respecto en los Comentarios al editor/a).
- El archivo de envío está en formato OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF o WordPerfect.
- Siempre que sea posible, se proporcionan direcciones URL para las referencias.
- El texto tiene interlineado sencillo; 12 puntos de tamaño de fuente; se utiliza cursiva en lugar de subrayado (excepto en las direcciones URL); y todas las ilustraciones, figuras y tablas se encuentran colocadas en los lugares del texto apropiados, en vez de al final.
- El texto se adhiere a los requisitos estilísticos y biliográficos resumidos en las Directrices del autor/a, que aparecen en Normas de Publicación.
Se aceptan ar´tículos orignales.....
Aviso de derechos de autor/a
- The article may correspond to an original investigation, clinical case, or bibliographic review and is presented in electronic format (Microsoft Word for PC or compatible) double-spaced. On the first page it will be stated:
- title of the article in Spanish and English,
- name and surname of the author or authors,
- institution it represents,
- lead author email
- Articles must be written in Spanish and have a maximum of 8,000 words (not including the abstract, keywords, author's note, references, tables, figures, and annexes).
- The articles must be written according to the standards of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA), 7th edition (2019).
- The authors will be fully responsible for the comments and opinions expressed in their work, and release Gaudeamus Magazine, the Universidad Latina de Costa Rica, from any liability that may arise from the statements made in the publication.
- Articles related to experiments on human beings must be accompanied by an approval document from the Ethics Committee of the institution where the study is carried out. No data must be included that allows the study subjects to be identified, neither by their names and qualities nor by their image in photographs, unless expressly authorized in writing by them, with an original document that must be delivered to the Editorial Directorate of the Gaudeamus magazine.
Abstract: To guide the reader and identify the basic content of the article quickly and accurately and determine the relevance of the article, a summary in Spanish and another in English must be included, with an extension of no more than 200 words, in which they will indicate the purposes of the study or investigation; the procedures that have been followed: the most important results (specific data and their statistical significance, if possible) and the main conclusions. Emphasis should be placed on the new and important aspects of the study or the observations in Spanish and English.
Keywords: These have the objective of selecting descriptors for the search for references of the journals included in the electronic databases. Choose four words in Spanish and English that help the indicators to classify the study.
Introduction: The purpose of the article is specified. The rationale for the study or observation is summarized. The problem is identified and the reasons why the research is carried out are justified. Hypotheses and objectives are formulated if relevant.
Method: The way in which the observed subjects or those who participated in the experiments were selected is clearly described. Identify the methods, apparatus, and procedures used, with sufficient detail so that other researchers can reproduce the results. You must provide references to accredited methods, including those of a statistical nature. All medications and chemical products used are detailed, not forgetting generic names, doses, and routes of administration.
Development: Whenever possible, the references for study design will be from current works, rather than from original articles where they were described for the first time. Limit the number of tables and figures to the minimum necessary to explain the central theme of the article.
Results: The results are presented following a logical sequence through text, tables, and figures that contribute to the clarity of the explanation. Highlight or summarize only important observations. Describe what you have obtained without including bibliographic citations.
Discussion and Results: In this space, the theoretical contribution of the researcher is produced and new knowledge and hypotheses for new studies emerge. Emphasize new and important aspects of the study and the conclusions that follow from them. Do not repeat the information and data presented in the previous sections. Where appropriate, recommendations may be included.
Conclusions are often included in the discussion. The answer to the research question or questions posed in the introduction that led to the design and execution of the work must be made explicit.
Bibliographical references: All bibliographical references in alphabetical order and without numbering, will be inserted in the text (not in the footer) and will be in lowercase (except for the first letter), following the rules for publication of works of the American Psychological Association (APA).
Peer review: Once the article is received by the Editorial Board, it will be sent for peer review or arbitration committee. The review by the arbitration committee is carried out under the double-blind modality. For which the reviewer has a peremptory period of 15 calendar days. Who must submit a report of their assessment following the format given to them, together with the article to be reviewed.
Declaración de privacidad
Los nombres y las direcciones de correo electrónico introducidos en esta revista se usarán exclusivamente para los fines establecidos en ella y no se proporcionarán a terceros o para su uso con otros fines.